With Spotify, you can listen to a variety of songs from your favorite artists. You can also create your own playlists that are filled with music that relates to specific events or occasions.
For example, if you’re going on a road trip this summer and want some upbeat music for the journey, you could create a playlist featuring songs by J-pop bands like Perfume or Babymetal. Not only will this help pass the time as you drive but it’ll also provide entertainment during any pit stops along the way!
If you want to remove a song from your Spotify playlist, go to the list of songs and look for the three dots on the right-hand side. There will be an option to “Remove” or “Delete”. Select this and confirm it. For more detailed instructions, click on our blog!
Remove songs from Spotify playlist
1. Open Spotify on your computer
2. Click the playlist you want to remove songs from
3. Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen
4. Select “Remove Songs” and then click “Yes, Remove these songs.” You can also select individual songs to remove by clicking on them first before selecting “Remove all selected items.”
5. When finished, hit save changes at the bottom of the page
1. Open the Spotify app and go to your playlists
2. Tap on playlist you want to edit
3. Select Edit Playlist from the top right menu
4. Select songs you want to remove, then tap Delete Song
5. You can also select a song and tap three dots in the bottom right corner of the screen for more options such as “Add To” or “Share”
6. Once you’re finished, tap Done at the bottom of your screen
Now you can remove Spotify songs from your playlist. This will allow for more songs to be added and less time spent managing the same old songs!
I am Bernard Damian, Founder of bestforplayer.com. I am a professional content writer, freelancer. I am a computer expert and have written articles for technology, computer and software magazines as well as websites like Techradar or PC Magazines. If you have any questions, comments, suggestions. feel free to contact us.